This opportunity is located in the South Florida area with Team oriented Environmental Contractor. Salary Range: $50K to $60K Benefits include health, 401K, vacations and vehicle allowance.
This person will need to be able communicate with the superintendent. Follow and understand a schedule. Have input on the schedule and other construction related matters. Must be able to direct a crew (2 to 6 people) for a period of not less than 8 hours and as much as 5 days per week. Have knowledge of material deliveries and inventory material against orders. Be familiar with the crew skills and enforce all safety procedures.
- Schedule all work forces and equipment. Work with the Project Superintendent to establish the estimated job budget.
- Evaluate job needs; tools, equipment, man power, etc. and review with Project Superintendent.
- Supervise one or multiple crews throughout the course of construction. Observe workmanship subcontractors and advise of corrections required for conformance.
- Review and verify that all work is in conformance with the contract documents.
- Schedule all major material deliveries with Project Superintendent. Inventory material upon jobsite delivery and verify conformance with approved shop drawings and specifications. Verify and collect all delivery tickets. Must have ability to know
- Schedule all lab testing and permit inspections as directed by the Project Superintendent.
- Maintain a clean and safe work place. Also enforce all safety procedures on job site. As outlined in the company’s Accident Prevention Policy.
- Verify layout before installation. Provide oversight and direction for installation of major and minor equipment, piping, instruments, etc. for a complete working system.
- CDL License (Preferred)
- Previous construction experience with Water/Wastewater Treatment plants and or Civil required.
If you are excited to join a team and an industry that delivers a long lasting future, than this is your opportunity. Florida Design Contractors has been a solid leader in the industry for over 40 years. Look forward to having you on the Team.